No Greater Joy

No Greater Joy

Friday, March 6, 2009

Today Ended on a Great Note!

I am so happy to say that I spoke the the adjuster today and they've decided to fix my van even though it's only 5% from them considering the option of totalling it. The damage has been evaluated at just over $5600 right now. I immediately called the dealership to tell them to begin the work. I missed the adjuster's call tonight but he is going to call me to go over some things. I'm assuming there's paperwork involved. :) He did say in the message he would go ahead and issue the check for repair. I've been praying so hard because last night he talked like they were going to consider totalling it which was NOT what I wanted. I am getting great advice from friends who work with insurance and one who is a former adjuster! God places the people in our lives ew need when we need them. It is going to take approximately 3 weeks to get the parts and repair my van so I am thankful for a good rental!

Today HEM and I spent the day together while EMM and GEM were with Grandma. It was a great day for us to spend together. By the end of the day my back was hurting from all those sore muscles I started with. Tomorrow is EMM's birthday so we have a date with Chuck E. Cheese's! Next week I will have a day with just EMM and she's looking forward to it.

I haven't heard from Sean again. I'm hoping he will get some great experience and get to see the area and meet some of the people. I'm sure he'll have some great stories when he returns home. I miss him, but am doing okay with him gone. Of course I haven't had a lot of time to really think on his absence with all the drama going on! We've had longer periods apart in the past, but this is the first time he has been out of the country so it does make it feel a little different. I found out today that for the low price of just $2.30 per minute we could call each other on our cell phones. Maybe we'll just stick to periodic e-mails.

A huge thanks to all those who have thought of my family in prayer this week. They have definitely been heard. It's been neat listening to my kids pray at night and be thankful for the situation, too. It was great to be able to show how God protected us and has been working everything out. I was able to talk to Heather about how prayer works today, too.

No comments: