No Greater Joy

No Greater Joy

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Normal

Today was a pretty "normal" day if there is such a thing. I enjoyed getting a massage this morning. I actually scheduled it last month, so it was good timing. There were parts of my body that felt like they had frozen peas in them when she rubbed, ouch! It was definitely needed and was a Christmas gift so it didn't cost me anything either. YAY! We're all still on the mend. It was upsetting last night though to watch EMM try not to cry during her tumbling class last night. She had been working so hard and even practicing at home on some of her tricks and now I don't know if she'll get to learn any of the new things she was suppose to because we're down to the wire on getting ready for recital. Just pray for her. I don't want to see her disappointed in that.

Sean only sends me a periodic e-mail with just a couple of lines. he's putting in long days. What little he says cheers me up though, just hearing from him. I keep praying for his safety and that he'll feel God's presence around him. Only 12 more days until he's home!

No comments: