No Greater Joy

No Greater Joy

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sean's First Day Away

Sean called me this morning from the airport in Chicago where he was awaiting his flight. He was leaving around noon for the approximately 15 hour flight to South Korea. I don't know if I'll hear from him from this point on. I am thinking he has a possibility of computer access once he arrives, but I won't know unless I get an e-mail from him.

EMM had the most notable issues today. First thing this morning she remarked that she missed her daddy. Usually he doesn't come home on Monday nights anyway. Her saying something let me know it was on her mind that he was gone. She had a little bit of attitude during schoolwork today. She's not my most willing student anyway, but she was just a bit too unwilling to work for a while. She did calm down and did fine in the end.

I felt better most of the day. On the way to EMM's dance class I began feeling really bad again, but after eating supper I felt better. I went to the chiro this morning and I think that helped, too. Hopefully I'm well on the mend and the girls will stay healthy as well.

No comments: