No Greater Joy

No Greater Joy

Sunday, February 1, 2009

There's really nothing very exciting going on in my life at this moment. Sean made it back after a week in Springfield training with the Army. Today we went to watch the Super Bowl with friends. I only watched the commercials. :) I liked the one with the potato heads!

Now what lies ahead? Well, GEM is going to be 2 years old!! Time is going so fast. I pick up her invitations tomorrow. I just need to order her a cake and get snacks and I'm pretty well set. We'll be looking to remove the crib from her room as part of the transition to being 2. I'm actually sad to see it go since we aren't going to need it anymore. Even though it is sad, I am glad that I have 3 children and I don't desire to have any more. :) I know she'll be excited to be in a big bed. I now need to find bedding to go with her room, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. My friend is almost done with a quilt for her room. It is made up of squares that ladies from the baby shower made. It is absolutely adorable. I'll have to post a picture of it when I get it (should be on her birthday). So Lori, if you're reading this, you have yet another reason to finish soon so everyone else can see it, too! :o)

Well, when I get through GEM's birthday then it'll be EMM's. Holy cow!! 2 in a row! She's excited and keeps asking how many more days till her party.

I can't believe I'm still up. I'm so tired. So I'll end here for now.

No comments: