No Greater Joy

No Greater Joy

Friday, February 13, 2009

Mom's Adventure

So I needed a shower this morning. The girls are downstairs entertaining GEM so I can accomplish this great feat. It begins in the usual way. I'm in the shower and look up to see a brown spider about the size of a half dollar. It's moving around in one spot and here it comes!! It's gonna come down and land on me! So I get out of the shower and grab the toilet brush. I get the spider and then, while the shower is still running, bam...the curtain and rod fall into the tub. ARGH!! The spider is beginning its descent from the brush so I get to the toilet and flush the bad guy down. Now I can turn off the shower and reassemble the shower curtain and rod while wet and cold! I finally get it up and resume my shower. Yay for a happy ending. :)

No comments: