No Greater Joy

No Greater Joy

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The above average weekend!

Music practice was fun this morning. I've never thought of myself as a very good pianist. I wish I could read music as beautifully as others I know, but my talents on the ivories consist of hearing first then playing it with chords. However I will say that God has found ways over the years to use me in this way. I'm thankful that someone gives me the chance to play from time to time. It helps challenge me, too. I think also it helps keep me humble. :)

So we just had a grand lunch complete with fishsticks! Supper will be great though as I have a crock pot going with my mom's spaghetti in it. Yummy!

The girls don't know yet, but later I'm planning to take the 2 older ones to the Putnam. They're about to begin studying the animal kingdom, beginning with mammals. So we'll check out the mammals exhibit and take pics for the notebooks they'll be keeping and then make way to the IMAX to see Madagascar 2. Hopefully it won't be sold out. The museum has buy one get one free tickets this weekend with a coupon. :)

Looking forward to tomorrow the most!! I get my Christmas/birthday present!! Sean got me a day at the spa. I'll be enjoying a full hour massage as well as a manicure and pedicure. I don't even have to cook supper. We have a gift card for the fam to go to Cracker Barrel so that just completes my day of luxury!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Just came to see your blog! I don't have anything except face book-but I love to read the blogs I visit. Have a wonderful time at your spa day. You may have to post some pictures or something!
Have a good weekend!
Love, Sharon H
from church!