No Greater Joy

No Greater Joy

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where I'm at Today!

I am sitting on the couch debating bedtime. I took a 2 hour nap tonight from 5 - 7 because I wasn't feeling well. Last night HEM was sick. I think it made it worse for her knowing we were going out for her birthday lunch today at her favorite place, Biaggi's. Thankfully she awoke a new kid today! I prayed with her last night and gave her as much medicine as I could to relieve her pain. She said it was hard to sleep so I told her to try praying for people and that would take her mind off of her problems. Today she told me how smart I was and wondered how I came up with such a good idea because it really worked! Needless to say it brought on one of those teary eyed moments. Tomorrow is her 11th birthday! She's so excited she said tonight she hoped I felt better so I could wake her up to the tune of Happy Birthday like I always do.

Tomorrow begins our usual schedule because it's the first day of dance class for HEM and EMM who are, thankfully, taking lessons back to back this year. I am also working on the women's retreat here and there because I am speaking this year. I'm doing 2 sessions. God has really been putting His words into my Microsoft Word document. I covet your prayers. This is no light task and I want what I say to be God's words more than my own. He has done SO much for me in my life and continually teaches me new things every day!

Other than all that I am preparing for HEM's birthday party Saturday. She's having a 50's sock hop. Should be a lot of fun! I hope to get pictures up not too long afterward! I'm so proud of the young lady she's turning into.

No comments: