No Greater Joy

No Greater Joy

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Alone again...

Well, this will be another long week. Sean leaves in the morning for Springfield, IL. The Army has called him out for a class. I should be achieving "expert" in single parenting because it seems he's gone a lot lately with the Army. I'm sure the future holds more time away, too. I have to remember to be thankful that he has a good job that pays him when he's gone so it's just another reminder that God is providing for our family and allowing me to be home full time! Before he leaves tomorrow he's going to vote early and take HEM to the orthodontist bright and early. YAY that I don't have to drag the other 2 out in the morning! :) I'm just a little nervous because HEM will need her braces by next summer from what the orthodontist has previously indicated and she still needs 4 more teeth pulled. I'm trusting God that He will provide the finances to take care of it. She has a serious need for braces, not just cosmetically. We had to start all this when she was 8! She's just now able to get in some of the permanent teeth she should have gotten years ago. Maybe we'll get lucky with the other 2 girls!

No comments: