No Greater Joy

No Greater Joy

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I will treasure each day...

I've been so preoccupied with other happenings in my house lately that I have pretty well neglected my blog. I guess that is a welcoming sign of spring. Tonight seems a good night to blog. I tend to view many of my days as rather bland, however I've come to appreciate what I define as bland.

I am holding up two families in prayer and ask that anyone reading this join me in praying. First, the Mitchell family. I don't personally know them. Their oldest son was in our church youth group and I do know Mrs. Mitchell's sister and brother in law. Mrs. Mitchell was driving with her 11 and 13 year old daughters last week when she was involved in a car accident. All 3 died.

The second is the Bowen family. They lost their son yesterday. He just graduated from high school. Details haven't been released yet, but I can only begin to imagine the details of pain in that family, too.

Each day we have is truly a gift given, not to be taken for granted. I wish it didn't take such sad events to remind me of that. On a positive note, all of these people had given their lives to Christ at some point so what is sad for us is a great rejoicing for them. I shall not worry about tomorrow but delight in today.

1 comment:

Jeffer Shen said...

It is a signifier that the watch is water resistant. Of course, the rolex replica sale Submariner is more than just that. Originally designed as a commercial diver's watch in the 1950s, the rolex replica sale Submariner today has a water resistance of 300 meters and a design that is incredibly similar to the original. This design that mixes sport and professional looks is one of the key factors to the design's success. The dial of the rolex replica uk Submariner is clever, yet easy on the eyes. The black and white design is meant to offer a high contrast for easy reading of the time. The lumed indicators and replica watches uk hands are meant to make it easy to read in the dark. A different style of replica watches sale hour and minute hand are there for legibility, and a special character for the 12 o'clock indicator is meant to make it easy to mentally orient the dial when looking at it from the side. Rolex replica watches uk also uses 18k white gold on the dial for the hands and hour indicators.