No Greater Joy

No Greater Joy

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Terrific Three!

Well, last Saturday my GEM turned 3 years old! I can't believe how quickly time has passed. I am surprised at how much I miss getting up with her to nurse in the night, swaddle her in a blanket, watch her learn to walk, etc. She's not a baby anymore! She has not allowed a single moment of boredom in our house. I told my husband today that I'm glad she goes to Sunday school because she learns a new song every week and always comes home singing it. She LOVES to sing.

I have a friend with an AWESOME blog worth checking out. She even has a giveaway right now. So to earn my extra entry as well as give her the credit she deserves I am recommending her site, http://scrappykitkat.blogspot.com. She always had wonderful ideas. She is a homeschool mommy of two beautiful girls. I really appreciate how she lets you get to know her girls so in honor of that I am going to mimic her on my own blog as I introduce my girls to you. I know many of you are friends that see me regularly, but there are some of you that don't and might like to know a little more about our family. So today I will introduce GEM since it was her birthday last week (EMM will folow in a couple of weeks!).

GEM joined our family on February 13, 2007.
She LOVES to sing and play with her babydolls.
She wants to do EVERYTHING her older sisters do with everything they own.
She also loves books, being read to and "reading" to others.
She enjoys playing with her best friends who are both 4 years old.
Making a mess is her specialty.
A very strong minded little girl!

Here are a few pictures from our celebration last weekend.





No comments: